We’re proud to announce that our latest research report, What do we know about market corrections?, is now available. This report analyzes market correction cycles as indicated by a 10%+ drop in the S&P 500.
The report focuses on answering common questions about market corrections, including:
- How often do corrections happen?
- How long does it take to enter a correction from a high?
- What can we expect once we enter a correction?
- How does the market perform during a correction?
- Is it worth trying to call a bottom?
- How long does it take to recover from the bottom?
- What happens after corrections?
- What can we do with the data we have?
- What happens if you invest at the start of a bull run?
- How do we know when a correction is coming?
- How do we know when a correction is easing?
- What kind of returns can we expect from different correction milestones?
- Is there an ideal strategy for correction investing?
It also includes details on how anyone can gain special insights regarding correction progress via option-centric data.
The report is also available as a PDF for download.